Prospect Research Officer
WaterAid is looking for an exceptional Prospect Research Officer to help us to deliver transformational change. You’ll be working across our Philanthropy & Trusts and Corporate Partnerships teams, to identify opportunities for strategic partnerships that share our vision and have the ability to help us achieve our ambitions.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the prospect pipeline process, including producing reports and analysis. You will use your excellent research skills to help us in identifying prospective partners within philanthropy, trust, and corporate audiences and you will provide actionable insights that maximise the probability of successful approaches.
The work will be varied and you will also support wider research projects that will help us in understanding the evolving partnership and giving landscapes.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Proven experience of carrying out prospect research using a variety of research tools and sources, in compliance with all data protection regulations
- Proven experience in prospect pipeline management and reporting
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to deliver insightful research profiles
You’ll do all this with one key goal in mind: to bring clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene to communities around the world. This role is ambitious and rewarding, if your skills and positivity match what we are looking for we can’t wait to hear from you.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required week beginning 7th May 2018.
Application will end one minute before midnight on 29th April 2018. We reserve the right to invite suitable candidates on a rolling basis and close the application before this date.