WASH Sector Group/Cluster Coordinator
General description of the position
• Maintain updated contact information of all/most relevant humanitarian WASH partners
• Build complementarity of partner actions: avoiding duplication and gaps;
• Maintain flexibility within the sector/cluster to respond to changes in the operating environment, evolving requirements, capacities and participation;
• Provide a platform to ensure that service delivery is driven by the agreed strategic priorities
• Analyse to identify and address (emerging) gaps, obstacles, duplication, and cross-cutting issues.
• Develop sectoral plans, objectives and indicators directly support realization of the RC/HCT/HoSo/SEG strategic priorities
• Undertake advocacy activities on behalf of sector participants and the affected population
You have a solid experience in representation and liaison with different partners (local authorities, UN agencies, INGO/NGO).
You are recognize for your excellent oral and written capacities in English