Are you a senior, professional and passionate Partnership Manager with a track record of managing strategic partnerships with and large contracts from institutional donors? WaterAid is looking for a Partnership Manager to manage and strengthen our partnership with and funding from Sida. This is a pivotal role in WaterAid globally and will require close collaboration with colleagues across the Federation.
As Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for managing, nurturing and further developing our funding partnership with Sida. This will require both excellent contract management skills and an eye for detail, as well as an ability to think strategically about how to strengthen the partnership and liaise with relevant colleagues to achieve this.
In addition, we are looking for a senior Partnership Manager who has the capacity to have a coordinating and quality assurance role within the team.
You will be part of the Programme Funding and Partnerships Team and will work closely with colleagues in the team and the Policy and Advocacy team, as well as a range of senior colleagues from across the Federation. You will report to the Director of the team.
- Manage WaterAid’s funding contract and funding relationship with Sida; develop and deliver plans and reports, coordinate partnership meetings, etc.
- Key point of contact in the federation for Sida and have oversight of and coordinate WaterAid’s contacts with Sida.
- Support colleagues in other parts of the federation with business development and contractual dialogues with Sida.
- Gather and share experience and lessons learnt from WaterAid’s work with Sida.
- Work with colleagues in Country Programmes to develop winning bids for Sida, as well as other strategic donors.
- Quality assurance of WaterAid Sweden's bid management and oversight of bids and business development dialogues.
- Relevant academic background.
- At least 7 years experience of managing partnerships with institutional donors, and successfully engaging them in a strategic way that strengthens the partnership.
- Proven track record of managing large, complex contracts from institutional donors.
- Proved track record of developing high-quality bids and securing funding from institutional donors.
- Demonstrated understanding of Swedish development policy, aid landscape and networks in Sida.
- Experience of quality assurance and coordinating functions.
- Experience of working in an international organisation, building relationships with colleagues in different entities and countries, and coordinating people in order to work effectively and flexibly.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Great presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants do not need to be native speaking Swedish.
- Experience in working on WASH issues.
- Working knowledge of French.
WaterAid is a dynamic organisation that offers an exciting and high-paced working environment. Working for us is developing, inspiring and rewarding and your work will contribute to ensuring that everyone everywhere has access to clean water, toilets and hygiene.
We aim to build bright, innovative and talented teams. To achieve this, we seek and encourage applications from a diversity (in all shapes and forms) of staff as we believe that a variety of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds makes us stronger.
This is a full-time and permanent role, with a 6-month probationary period. WaterAid Sweden has a collective agreement.
Your workplace is at WaterAid's office in Solna, but you will be working from home during the pandemic. For more information about WaterAid, see www.wateraid.se.
Please send your CV and a personal letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 May. Interviews will be held in May. Feel free to email any questions regarding the position to email@example.com or contact Hannah Morris, Director Programme Funding & Partnerships, on phone number +46 73 661 22 74.
We look forward to receiving your application
Union representative Unionen for applicants living in Sweden: Lisa Fyrhammar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 08-677 30 38