Do you want to use these skills to contribute to making sure everyone everywhere has clean water, sanitation and hygiene by 2030? WaterAid is looking for a Business/Bid Manager with a drive to secure funding for our programme ambition. This is a critical role in a growing organisation that requires close collaboration with colleagues across the federation.
As Bid Manager you will work with colleagues across the federation to coordinate bid management processes and develop high quality bids for a range of donors, including institutional donors, foundations and corporate partners. This will require excellent collaboration and writing skills. You will also support dialogues about new funding opportunities in order to develop relevant bids. You will be part of the Programme Funding and Partnerships Team, and will work closely with the colleagues in the team and the Corporate Partnerships Team, as well as a range of senior colleagues from across the Federation. You will report to the Director of the team.
- Manage bid processes and deliver high quality bids for a range of donors in collaboration with colleagues across the federation.
- Systematically identify relevant calls and funding opportunities and communicate these with relevant colleagues.
- Contribute to further developing bid management processes.
- Support business development dialogues, with a focus on Sida.
- Relevant academic background.
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing bid processes and developing winning bids from institutional donors (Sida and the EU) and foundations.
- Experience of engaging with donors to create funding opportunities.
- Experience of working in an international organisation, building relationships with colleagues in different entities and countries, and coordinating people in order to work effectively and flexibly.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and Swedish.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Solutions oriented mindset.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in working on WASH issues.
- Working knowledge of French.
- Experience of working with donors in other Nordic markets.
WaterAid is a dynamic organisation that offers an exciting and high-paced working environment. Working for us is developing, inspiring and rewarding and your work will contribute to ensuring that everyone everywhere has access to clean water, toilets and hygiene.
We aim to build bright, innovative and talented teams. To achieve this, we seek and encourage applications from a diversity (in all shapes and forms) of staff as we believe that a variety of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds makes us stronger.
This is a fulltime and permanent role, with a 6-month probationary period. WaterAid Sweden has a collective agreement.
Your workplace is at WaterAid's office in Solna, but you will be working from home during the pandemic. For more information about WaterAid, see www.wateraid.se.
Please send your CV and a personal letter in English to email@example.com by 16 May. Interviews will be held in May. Feel free to email any questions regarding the position to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hannah Morris, Director Programme Funding & Partnerships, on phone number +46 73 661 22 74.