One of empowHER India’s major areas of intervention are providing clean drinking water to rural communities. We are seeking to hire a young and dynamic professional for the position of Project Supervisor who will implement and coordinate the daily operations of our Clean drinking water (CDW) project in selected villages in the Raigad district. The ideal applicant will possess the knowledge and skills to build strong community mobilization skills, effectively build linkages within a community to promote clean and safe drinking water, and increase the awareness and demand for purified drinking water. Those looking to gain valuable experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Karjat, with regular visits to Panvel, and neighbouring Talukas.
1. Networking with various stakeholders for expanding our reach within and across the village.
2. Organise social awareness campaigns and drives for clean drinking water.
3. Meet daily weekly and monthly targets for increasing demand for purified water.
4. Resource mobilisation for increasing sale of water
5. Management of Water plants, daily sales, SOP, cash and electronic collection of sales, track daily recharge, sales, etc.
6. Planning and executing various marketing related awareness activates.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Candidate must be a Graduate or have a diploma in rural development/ community development/ entrepreneurship development / rural marketing or equivalent.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in the rural development sector
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the area of product sales, dealership development, supply chain development, community awareness for clean drinking water.
- Understands the basics of MS Office suite, for the smooth updation of the sale of water data, promotional activities for increasing water sales.
- Candidates must have their own vehicle with a valid driving license.
- Must be willing to work in other talukas of Raigad district like- Panvel, Karjat, Pen etc. (TA will be payable as per K.M.)
- Female candidates who worked for SHG product sales and marketing with a proven track record can also apply.
- Good verbal, reading, and written communication skills in Marathi, Hindi, and English languages.
- Should demonstrate a deep belief in empowHER India's work
- Should be a team player, collaborative, and the one who promotes the success of others.
- Should be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a growing team.