Local recruitment: Partnership Manager (Rivers)
SALARY: £28,050 to £33,000 per annum Pro Rata
HOURS: 22.5 hours
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Colne Valley Park Visitor Centre, Denham Court Drive, Denham, Bucks, UB9 5PG & Energy Youth Centre, 79 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9DQ
We are looking for someone with strong leadership and organisational skills to lead the Colne Catchment Action Network (ColneCAN) and East Hampshire Catchment Partnership.
- Maintain and grow partnerships with Local Authorities, Water Companies, statutory bodies, environmental NGOs and local groups.
- Lead campaigns in order to galvanise public support for key catchment issues.
- Provide professional input to responses to major development proposals and local plans.
- Develop new partnership projects to improve rivers and the water environment. Based at the Colne Valley Park Visitor Centre, near Uxbridge and Energy Youth Centre, Eastleigh, this job would suit someone with a passion for rivers and a track record of delivering environmental projects.
In return we offer:
- 25 days per annum plus English Bank Holidays
- A contributory pension scheme
- Scope to continuing development of your professional skills
Please send to Laura Dyke on ldyke @groundwork.org.uk or post to Riverside Community Centre, Dickens Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 2JY. For more information regarding the post, please contact Stewart Pomeroy on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 19th January 2021
- Interview Date: First Stage – Monday 25th January 2021, candidates that past first stage will progress to second stage – Thursday 28th January 2021.
Details on how to apply are in the link below along side the job description and person specification and application form:
Groundwork South is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable groups. Inline with our Safer Recruitment & Selection Policy and Procedure, successful applicants are subject to references and an enhanced with barred lists disclosure check.
CVs will not be accepted. No agencies please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that we reserve the right to close applications early in the event of a large response.
We are committed to the employment and career development of disabled people. To demonstrate our commitment we have been awarded the Disability Confident Scheme Symbol, which is awarded by the Employment Service. We guarantee an interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the essential criteria for the post. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme please complete the Guaranteed Interview Scheme form (at the top of our current vacancies page) and submit this with your application. We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery.
Groundwork South is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age. A copy of our Equality and Diversity policy may also be made available to candidates on request.