Remote Sensing and GIS Internship
About IORA Ecological Solutions
IORA Ecological Solutions (IORA) is one of India's leading environmental conservation firms with expertise in environmental finance, policy and project development and implementation. IORA has an extensive national and international portfolio of projects that cover a wide spectrum of environmental work some of which include: valuation and conservation of biodiversity and ecosystem services forest conservation and management clean technologies new market mechanisms for climate change mitigation, forestry and biodiversity urban water management sustainable agriculture integrated river management IORA's clients include central and state governments, financial institutions, development agencies, businesses and NGOs with whom IORA works closely to design and implement holistic conservation solutions.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist with GIS data creation and other inputs
2. Assist with geospatial data management and archiving
3. Assist with GIS-based map generation
4. Participate in post-processing.
5. Assist with report preparation.
6. Knowledge of ArcGIS skills must be required.
Data Analytics ArcGIS
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 11th Sep'20 and 16th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.