Five Rivers Environmental Contracting Ltd is a specialist environmental construction company with our head office located in Wiltshire. Five Rivers is an industry leader delivering projects across the UK. We specialise in the in-house design and delivery of civil/environmental projects with works including (but not limited to) ecological mitigation, civil engineering projects, clearance works, river restorations, river re-alignments, floodplain re-connections and fish passes.
We are seeking a River Restoration Designer to join our expanding design team. The candidate will report directly to the Technical Director and work closely with the rest of the design team, as well as our construction teams, to deliver a range of designs from concept through to delivery. The role will be challenging, varied and offer unparalleled opportunities to improve and develop technical skill set as well as experience of design and delivery on a wide range of schemes across the UK.
The candidate should have demonstrable relevant industry experience designing and delivering river and wetland habitat enhancement schemes, in a variety of environments, across the UK. We offer:
- An opportunity to help shape design activities in a rapidly expanding organisation
- A personalised development plan and clear career progression
- Varied projects and clients, fantastic exposure and opportunities to continually refine skills and practice
- Support with professional development
You will be enrolled on the company pension scheme and have an annual leave allowance that increases with years served.
This role will be home based. However, the successful candidate will be required to
- attend our offices in Salisbury, Hatfield and the Midlands
- travel nationally to conduct site visits and meetings with our existing framework clients
Candidates should consider these requirements when applying for the role.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discuss the role further please contact Gina Suddaby on 01722 783041