Climate Change Team Leaders (including transboundary water)
Oxford Policy Management manages programmes across the globe exploring the most environmentally responsible methods of using natural resources, analysing how best to budget for the effects of climate change, investigating approaches to climate adaptation, designing, implementing, and evaluating sensitive and sustainable policies. OPM has substantial experience of supporting governments around the world to implement resilient and low carbon pathways.
We are to looking expand our work in this area and to build teams to bid for a broad range of up-coming climate change-based programmes working across several geographic locations in Asia, the Pacific and Africa and covering a broad range of technical specialisation such as climate adaptation, trans-boundary water management and environmental management. These bid teams provide the opportunity for highly experienced experts to bring cutting edge global learning to practical problems faced by governments in developing countries.
As part of this process we are looking to identify potential team leaders who can support the identification of the boarder team, potential partnerships and be part of the development of the strategy vision of the bid.
All the programmes under development are based in south Asia or Africa and we are looking to identify suitable candidates from these regions or candidates who are able to live and work there
- Managing programmes.
- Lead large teams
- Deliver complex objectives.
Candidates will need to own the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience of complex delivery, and to have demonstrated their ability to manage diverse and highly performing teams
- Working with with different stakeholders.
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant subject matter, or significant relevant experience
- Extensive experience in leading / managing donor funded programmes and large, diverse teams
- Substantial experience of leading large multi-year programmes in the climate change sphere
- The passion and patience to achieve impact on the lives of poor people through helping governments tackle climate change
- Cross – Asia or Africa experience
If you would like to talk more to us on these exciting opportunities, then please submit your CV.
Find out more about our other Climate Change programmes and publications, click here: https://www.opml.co.uk/our-expertise/climate-natural-resources
Click the below link to know more about us:
Please review our recruitment privacy notice, to learn how we will use your personal information https://www.opml.co.uk/files/opm-recruitment-privacy-notice.pdf