WASH Cluster Coordinator (Field Support Team Project)
You will be deployed in support of national platforms about 60% of your time - sometimes with the UN, so plan to travel a lot.
You will be supporting Global Wash Cluster projects 20% of your time, and 20% also for ACF.
You are responsible for coordinating or supporting national platforms (national or sub-national WASH Cluster) in humanitarian emergencies, and contributing to the development of tools and projects in the WASH sector.
More precisely your missions will be:
- Deploy the United Nations to support or take charge of the coordination of the WASH Cluster during crises
- Contribute to Global Wash Cluster projects and tool development as well as remote support to national coordination platforms.
- Contribute to projects and the development of Wash tools for Action Against Hunger's.
You have five years' higher education in the field of water, sanitation and hygiene.
You have previously held positions as WASH Coordinator and/or Country Director.
You have skills and experience in diplomacy, group management and strategic decision-making.
You have already worked in an emergency context and have knowledge and experience of the UN system and UN emergency response mechanisms (HRP, FLASH, HNO...).
Specific conditions / Salary
Salary Conditions :
- 44K€ to 50K€ gross per year over 13 months depending on experience.
- perdiem paid by Unicef when you are in the field
- Complementary Health Care 80% covered by ACF
- Restaurant vouchers at 8€ (60% paid by ACF)
- Reimbursement up to 50% of public transport costs
- 25 days of paid holidays + 19 days of recuperation days
From 01/09/2020 for 13 months
Would you like to work at the heart of coordination to provide effective emergency humanitarian responses, and participate in a 12-year old project at ACF? Join us!