Position : Junior Project Coordinator – Water Purification Plants
Experience : Over 5 Years
Location : Warangal & Hyderabad,Vijayawada
Salary : Up to Rs 18000/-
About the Organization
Bala Vikasa is a reputed ISO-Certified professional community development organization based in Warangal with Offices in Kazipet, Hyderabad and Vijayawada working in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh. Bala Vikasa is known for its innovative, high-impact, Community Driven Development (CDD) approaches in impacting over 5 Million rural poor beneficiaries over the past three decades. It has been instrumental in developing sustainable community driven development models in over 6000 villages, having over 300 employees, both in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Over the last 2 decades through its People Development Training Center, Bala Vikasa trained over 13,500 development professionals from 80 countries in ‘Community Driven Development’. Through the Bala Vikasa International Center (BVIC), Bala Vikasa has incubated 24 social startups and 125 rural women entrepreneurs. For more information visit our website: www.balavikasa.org
• Responsible for effective implementation and promote continued excellence of the Jala Vikasa Water Plants federation. Attends to any major issue in the old project villages and ensure their smooth functioning.
• Continuously motivate and coordinate the federation directors and ensure that each director plays their role in efficient manner.
• Organizing regular review meetings and training programs to the federation board of directors and help them in effectively managing the federation activities
• Preparation of monthly and weekly action plans for the coordinators and follow up regularly to ensure their targets are achieved.
• Ensure all the transaction related to sales and purchases are done through Jala Vikasa account.
• Conducts required training programs to the coordinators with the support of technical experts in water plants maintenance and ensure that the coordinators deliver services competently to the satisfaction of the village committees.
• Identify the new operators in the old plants and conduct the training program with the support of the technical experts.
• Ensure quality products are supplied at competitive price and submit all the accounts to the Junior Program Officer on regular basis.
• Responsible for all federation activities and related files such as monthly sales and AMC data are updated regularly and submit to the Junior Program officer on regular basis
• Responsible for ensuring the purified water sample are quality tested and send the report to the concerned villages
• Update the knowledge on safe drinking water and health subjects and also new technologies and trends in community water project sector.
• Attends to any other task assigned by the Junior Program Officer/Program Officer/ Executive Director as per the program / organization needs.
Candidate Profile – Qualifications, Skills and Competencies Required:
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Requires BSW/MSW with at least 5 year experience or Any Graduation/post-graduation with 7 years’ experience.
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Age between 25- 30
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Proficiency in MS office suite.
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and proven strategic thinking.
• Excellent team-work/leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders.
*If this position excites you, please send in your CV’s to
*Candidates that apply should have adequate knowledge and experience in the above specified areas.
*Candidate that applies should be willing to relocate to Warangal, Telangana.