Analyst (Climate Risk and Issues)
CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and bet environmental practices
Reporting to the Vice-President, Risk Management, Fixed Income and Head of Climate Risk and Issues, the Analyst serves as an expert on integrating climate change into investment decisions. He provides the necessary support for the organization’s climate strategy, developing tools to integrate risk and participate in external initiatives.
With regard to climate change:
- Research and analyze trends.
- Create efficient tools for integrating risk into investment decisions.
- Actively participate in the organization’s initiatives.
- Engage with portfolio companies to educate and foster better integration of TCFD recommendations.
- Participate in reporting and work related to CDPQ’s climate strategy.
- Become a reference for the organization.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience in investing/finance
- University diploma, preferably graduate level and/or CFA designation is an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent proficiency of English and French, both spoken and written.
- Extensive knowledge of software, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency in SQL is an asset.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and summarize
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player and sense of collaboration
- Organization skills
- Independence and initiative
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CDPQ offers equal employment opportunities to everyone. It encourages women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. CDPQ is also committed to further incorporating diversity into the organization and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
Use of the masculine in this document refers equally to both men and women.