Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Field supervision of construction, and rehabilitation activities of the WASH facilities, and infrastructure.
- Field monitoring of the implementation of water and sanitation infrastructure operations.
- Contribute in the technical assessments, engineering studies and designs for various WASH facilities and infrastructure.
- Help in Preparing understandable BOQs for various services in collaboration with the WASH Engineer.
- Maintain good communications and working relations with other stakeholders.
- Share program-related information on the status of activities and achievement to WASH Engineer.
- Contribute in rapid/ need assessments for new sites.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Water or environmental) .
- Minimum 1 years of Engineering experience. Working in Humanitarian Organization in WASH department is highly desired.
- Experience in and willingness to work and live in a rural environment
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, working with as a team member.
- Strong initiative and self-motivated, with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principle
- Ability to multitask with competing demands under tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office) and AutoCAD is a must and other engineering software knowledge is an asset.
- Fluency in Arabic (written and spoken), English skills is desired
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must fill the application form by this link https://forms.gle/tfnDvFfTq7mHs6Cj7
no later than 18 July 2020.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.