Senior Analyst (Environment & Climate Change)
About IPE Global
IPE Global Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary development sector consulting firm offering a range of integrated, innovative and high-quality services across several sectors and practices. We offer end-to-end consulting and project implementation services in the areas of Public Health, Nutrition, WASH, Education and Skill Development, Social and Economic Empowerment, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Private Sector Development, among others.
Over the last 21 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented over 900 projects in more than 100 countries. We The group is headquartered in New Delhi, India with seven international offices in United Kingdom, Kenya, Ethiopia, Myanmar, Philippines, Bangladesh and Nepal. We partner with multilateral, bilateral, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth. We strive to create enabling environment for path breaking social and policy reforms that contribute to sustainable development.
IPE Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. The organization has multi-disciplinary team of 1100+ professionals, bringing together the right skills and technical expertise for enriching lives in poor and developing countries. Our experts work closely with programme stakeholders and clients to co-design solutions for complex socioeconomic issues.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
- Pursuing business opportunities, preparation of the technical and commercial proposals and concept notes, interactions with clients
- Interact with potential clients and BD prospecting.
- Conducting desk and field research
- Execution of project activities and delivery of outputs
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Documentation and report writing
- Designing and developing key client deliverables
- Make presentation or participate in meetings with clients for project related discussion, sharing of findings, etc.
- Active participation in management of various on-going and future projects.
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, vendors, consortium partners, external consultants, etc. regularly or as and when required.
<>·Actively participate in internal meetings at all levels.
Qualifications & Experience
- Masters in Environment Science/climate change
- Minimum two years of experience in climate change
- Experience of Data analysis, writing project reports, technical proposals, academic papers, policy briefs, etc.
- Willing to learn and adapt to the needs of various projects on different theme and multi-tasking
- Willing to do frequent travels to different project locations
- Willing to work in multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary work environment and team player.
<>·Ability to lead and work independently (with minimal supervision)