Call for Climate Experts
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium is attracting a pool of climate (related) and climate / green / renewable energy finance experts (see below) for various ongoing bids as well as newly won projects. We are looking for mid level and senior level experts (including experienced team leaders), both short term and long term / full time availability.
- Experience operating within donor-funded programmes and impact oriented organisations
- Track record in any or more of Climate related fields (adaptation and resilience), including, but not limited to:
- Sustainable Energy, Renewable Energy, Low Carbon Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Natural Resource Management
- Sustainable agriculture / climate smart agriculture
- Climate finance / Green Finance (such as RE Finance, EE finance, agricultural finance)
- Sustainable infrastructure
- Expertise in capacity building in any of the above area(s) must be in developing and emerging markets / countries
- Strong expertise in building and managing relationships with high-level stakeholders
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) is a must, other languages (including French) preferred for working in francophone countries