Specialist Hydraulic Modelling
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people, active in over 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
Our specialists are using the latest software solutions for computer aided engineering and computer aided design in order to provide the highest quality services, varying from 2D drafting and 3D modelling to computing and Building Information Modeling.
GEC (Global Excellence Center) Romania
- More than 20 years experience in design and engineering;
- Active in several domains in multi-disciplinary projects, with 4 major Business Lines – Buildings, Infrastructure, Water and Environment;
- Major focus on Digital, in the fields like BIM, Digital Twin, Data analytics and automation.
You will join our Water Team in Arcadis Iasi office, where we are creating and analyzing spatial data for planning, resource management, habitat conservation, wetland restoration, hydro-morphological measures or river regulation, energy projects etc. ArcGIS, Autodesk platforms and the Hydraulic modelling software sustain our aim to provide competent, reliable skilled solutions in a cost-effective way.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Hydraulic modelling of sewer and water systems making use of software InfoWorks ICM
- GIS-analyses (ArcGIS Esri)
- To study and analyze the details involved in the survey reports and any other data that has the topographical details and to pay attention to the details in the blueprints, maps, and other related input data
- Maintain the contact with the line manager and deliver the input in time/budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hydrotechnical Engineering)
- GIS knowledge
- 1 year of professional experience in wastewater systems, in a design position.
- Strong English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Appetite for tools development using Phyton or similar
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity).
Why should you become an Arcadian?
We want to make our workplace cozier and your life more enjoyable, which is why we will provide perks and benefits, some based on your preferences:
- Health Benefits Package - for you and someone you care for;
- Wellness programs (sport tickets and workshops);
- Flexible working schedule (starting hours & work from home in certain situations)
- Growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path;
- Travel opportunities, global activities & rewards;
- Easter & Christmas & Travel & Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts at our partners;
- Retirement savings plans;
- Bonus for referring a friend;
- Christmas parties & team buildings;
- Workplace Events: Fruit Day, Friday Fun, Employee of the Month and lots of other surprises you will discover.