Short-term Energy experts in the Water Supply Sector
This project is part of the GIZ Programme of supporting Jordan in efficiently and more sustainably using and managing its scarce water resources. The required services will be delivered in form of technical and administrative services related to the Implementation of the EnMS in Water Supply Companies (WSCs) and the Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ).
The proposed experts shall provide:
- international expertise, experience and advice in the field of energy management and ISO 50001
- relevant organizational and institutional development for implementation of energy management systems in institutions,
- International expertise and advice in energy and EE in the water sector,
- Preparation and carry out energy audits and workplace analyses, etc.
- Development of monitoring and verification tools and report templates
- Education/training : all experts with university qualification (German ‘Diplom’/Master) in Energy, Economics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other relevant university qualification with a clear focus on energy or water supply
- Language: all experts English (C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- General professional experience: all experts with 10 years of experience in the energy or water supply sector (reference projects with an engagement (commissioned month full time) of 3 months or more within a calendar year are considered as one year of professional experience)
- Specific professional experience :
a) 2 experts with 10 years of professional international experience in implementation of energy efficiency measures in water supply systems as well as monitoring of results and
b) 2 experts with 10 years of professional international experience in implementation of EnMS (ISO 50001) in the water utilities and other companies/institutions and
c) 2 experts with 10 years of international professional experience in carrying out energy audits in the water sector
- Regional experience : all experts with 2 years of working experience in Jordan or the MENA region
Interested expert must send their CV per email. Please use an EuropAid CV format to apply.
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA