Australia nationals: Communications and Engagement Officer (Department for Environment and Water)
The Communications and Engagement Officer is responsible for the development and delivery of efficient and responsive communications and engagement support for projects across the Water Infrastructure and Operations (WIO) Branch Including but not limited to consulting on, developing and implementing communications and engagement strategies and plans, creating appropriate and timely content for a range of materials on and off-line and event management.
- This is a merit pool. More than one position is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Role can be based in Adelaide, Murray Bridge or Berri.
- May be required to work outside of the normal hours of work, including weekends.
- Will be required to undertake intrastate travel and work outside normal hours of work including overnight absences.
- May be required to participate in fire management or associated duties.
- A current class ‘C’ driver’s license is essential and willingness and ability to safely operate a 4WD is desirable.
- A current First Aid Certificate is essential.
- Experience working with Aboriginal Communities is highly desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Engagement, Communications, Marketing, or a field relating to community engagement is desirable
ASO5 ($80,830 - $89,897)
Emma Pink, Community Engagement Coordinator
or 0448 067 225
Applicants are to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) providing practical examples of experience in the areas covered by the 'key role outcomes' section and a one liner about your perfect day connecting with nature.
Applications close: 31/05/2020 6:00 PM