Myanmar nationals: Consultant (Project Coordinator)
International Water Management Institute (IWMI) seeks applications from suitable candidates to undertake a short-term assignment for USAID funded Small-Scale Aquaculture Investments for Livelihoods (SAIL) project.
Scope of work
- To coordinate the USAID funded Small-Scale Aquaculture Investments for Livelihoods (SAIL) project.
- Assist in water quality monitoring and modelling basin hydrology and climate change analysis
- Assist in climate change analysis
Your application must include a copy of your curriculum vitae, including details of previous experience, together with a cover letter and contact information of three professional referees who may be contacted, if you are shortlisted.
This is a nationally recruited position and only citizens of Myanmar are eligible to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Masters in Natural Sciences or Agriculture
- Knowledge of project coordination
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database management
- Analysis of water quality and quantity data
- Ability to function independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interest in research work
- Good networking skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in hydrological and climate analyses
- Experience in hydrological modelling
- Proficiency in using R and or python programming