Environmental & Sustainability Manager
A vibrant company culture founded on the pillars of family, gratitude, and service. A portfolio of international brands dedicated to innovation in the personal beauty industry. A diverse team of talented professionals, united in their vision of achievement and growth. Welcome to Alcora.
Built upon the foundation of four brands united in purpose—L’EUDINE Global, MONAT, Project Beauty and B&R Products, Inc.—Alcora is perfectly positioned to lead the beauty and wellness industries in Latin America, North America, and beyond for decades to come. With its headquarters and manufacturing facilities located in the spectacular city of Miami, Alcora boasts an energetic, exciting corporate culture and a family of passionate professionals who thrive on the pursuit of excellence.
Some of the employee benefits we offer in Alcora are:
*Medical, vision, and dental coverage
*Paid time Off
*Free Gym Membership
Provides leadership and coaching to MONAT staff and Market Partners regarding company environmental compliance and sustainability programs.
As a Sustainability Manager, you will help stablish and manage all aspects of managing one or more portfolios for the company including: corporate sustainability programs, tracking energy, water, waste, and carbon footprint impact, and annual sustainability reporting needs. You will also implement policies, track ongoing progress, and conduct educational webinars and presentations therefore you must have superior management, teaching, communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Responsible of structuring Sustainability department for MONAT Global, creating and implementing strategies and processes in this area.
- Conducts sustainability and compliance audits, incident management, and root cause analysis of MONAT operations, including design and implementation of solutions.
- Develops strategy for MONAT GLOBAL sustainability roadmap, leads and execute the plan.
- Trains and coaches all levels of employees and market partners on sustainability strategies including conservation efforts, circular economy standards, and corporate social responsibility efforts.
- Utilizes lean six sigma concepts to integrate continuous improvement strategies across organization.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state environmental quality regulations.
- Main point of contact for ALL sustainability efforts and innitiatives.
- Related tasks as requested by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Science in Environmental/Sustainable Management, Sustainable Business, or related field to sustainability.
- 5+ Years of sustainability/ enviromental management experience.
- Certifications of REM (Registered Environmental Manager), or related are preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and operationally minded. Project management Skills
- A passionate and positive vision for engaging business in building a sustainable and inclusive future, given the enormity of the challenges we face.
- Ability to adapt to meet the needs and adapt to a fast paced work envoiroment
- Good customer service and people skills
- Experience with general office software applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)