To support our growth, our Los Angeles office is seeking an Environmental & Transportation Planner to contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. Environmental Planners at ICF have an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, build their project management skills, interact with experts and clients in the field, while building content knowledge and consulting skills. We are open to discuss full-time, part-time and on-call positions.
Our Southern CA offices provide environmental planning, transportation, water, and energy-related professional services to public and private clients. Currently, staff in the region work on a variety of projects, including:
- Environmental impact analysis in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Permitting and environmental compliance in accordance with agency regulations.
- Strategic communications, impact assessment, natural and cultural resource surveys, air quality modeling, and policy analysis for private entities.
- Bachelor's Degree in natural or physical science, public policy, economics, environmental management, or related subjects with at least 2 year of related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including experience with developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently with minimal management oversight.
- Interest in task and project management, and proven experience efficiently organizing project and resources.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.