Australia nationals: Senior Hydrographer MDBA
The Senior Hydrographer is responsible for the collection and entry of water data into information systems; contributing vital information to help the South Australian Government manage potential impacts on its water resources. They undertake complex data analysis and prepare reports addressing quantity, quality, and location for each dataset. A key component of the role includes responsibility for assisting with the development of plans and reports; contributing to all project outcomes as directed.
Contract: Up to 30/06/2021
- A current National Police Certificate is essential (for identified Positions of Trust)
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties.
- A flexible approach to duty hours and the taking of leave is essential.
- Some out of hours work may be required.
- The incumbent may be required to perform work of a similar nature appropriate to the classification.
- Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
- A current driver's licence and willingness to drive is essential.
TGO2 - $70,890 min p.a. to $75,262 max p.a.
Monitoring Operations Manager
(08) 8688 3163
All applications to be submitted online.
Applicants to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience and the five Core Competencies outline in the Role Description.
Applications close: 15/04/2020 6:00 PM
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.