Programme Coordinator Latin America and Monitoring and Evaluation
WIN is looking for a dynamic and experienced Programme Coordinator, to join its lean and diverse team in Berlin, Germany
The Water Integrity Network Association (WIN) is an international NGO that researches the impact of corruption and poor integrity in the water sector and advocates for better governance jointly with a global network of partners. We develop and promote tools for more Transparency, Accountability, Participation, and the introduction of Anti-corruption measures at all levels. We focus on capacity development and risk prevention in water and sanitation sector programmes worldwide, with the aim of improving performance and equity to the benefit of all.
Overview of the role
The Programme Coordinator is responsible for two distinct work streams:
i) Development and implementation of (usually Spanish-language) programmes, partnerships and strategic advocacy related to Latin America incl. resource mobilization for the same;
ii) Monitoring and evaluation of WIN 2017-2022 Strategy implementation.
The programme coordinator contributes to knowledge sharing and learning functions within the WIN Association and with partners, global fundraising and partnership management, and participates in other WIN activities such as tools development and training.
- Lead the development and management of WIN initiatives and programmes in Latin America, incl, managing budgets, consultants and coordinating contributions from other team members and partners
- Act as contact point with donors investing in Latin America incl. IADB and CAF, and other strategic partners such as NGO’s and public sector partners
- Ensure good quality reports for the ongoing contracts with donors and partners in the region
- Contribute actively to the Community of Practice on Water and Open Government
- Contribute actively to and further develop initiatives and programmes for the Water Integrity Consortium for Latin America
- Lead the development of monitoring indicators and processes and perform quarterly monitoring of the WIN Strategy implementation and supervise regular evaluation of WIN’s Strategy and programmes
- Promote WIN’s values internally and externally
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in international development programmes, preferably in the water and sanitation sector (with specific experience in water governance/system strengthening) or in the anti-corruption field
- At least 2 years of experience working in Latin America, having developed a network of relevant contacts and being able to show a track record of achievements
- Experience in working in (preferably multi-stakeholder) partnerships
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Demonstrable experience in fundraising
- Relevant post-graduate degree
- Experience in facilitation of events and workshops, giving trainings and public speaking in both English and Spanish
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of, and experience with, promoting gender equity desirable
- Experience with NGO advocacy desirable
OTHER DETAILS ABOUT THE VACANCY
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Contract: 2 years, renewable
Location: WIN office, Berlin, Germany
Reports to: WIN Executive Director
Starting date: As soon as possible
Job grade: III
Remuneration: Depending upon experience, within WIN salary scale, grade III. Relocation allowance according to WIN e.V. rules.
We invite qualified candidates to submit via email a cover letter, expressing their motivation and qualifications, and a full CV, including references to: . Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
In your cover letter, please systematically indicate your experience and skills in relation to the mentioned job duties and requirements and clearly state your motivation.
Deadline for applications is 19th April 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WIN e.V. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about WIN, visit our website at http://www.waterintegritynetwork.net.