Water Industry Partnerships Officer (Midlands and East Anglia)
Want to use your skills in volunteer and event management to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Water Industry Partnership Officer to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Water Industry Partnership team develop and support WaterAid's relationships with water companies and the wider water industry in the UK.
As our friendly and approachable Partnerships Officer you will provide excellent stewardship to volunteers in the region and help to implement water industry partnerships team business plan.
This is a full time fixed term post for 12 months (with possibility to extend). We are open to flexibility and the role will require regular travel between partner companies, our head office in London, and attendance at events outside of normal working hours
In this role, you will support on the delivery of partnership development plans as well as the delivery of volunteer-led activities and events within the partner companies
* Support/lead on sell-in of new products, tools and campaigns to partners
* Represent WaterAid at events and be confident speaking in public
* Maintain accurate records on WaterAid's customer relationship management system
* Track income and ensure it is allocated correctly
* Produce timely reports to partners using engaging content and case studies
Educated to A Level or equivalent, you will have the ability to initiate, implement and complete tasks to a high standard and with minimum supervision
To be successful, you'll need:
* Excellent, persuasive written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of corporate fundraising or related discipline
* Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadlines
Visit the WaterAid careers page for a full job pack. To see the full job pack please click ''Apply''
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 5th April 2020. Availability for interview is required w/c 13th April and 20th April.
Salary: £24,730 - £26,032 with excellent benefits
WaterAid benefits include:
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity for part-time work and home working up to 2 days a week
- Season Ticket Loan
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Volunteer Day
WaterAid is currently located at Durham Street, Vauxhall. However, we will be leaving our current location in the summer of 2020 (likely to be June/July 2020) and moving to 20 Canada Square, Canary Wharf. Therefore, the London Office location and contract base, if you are successfully offered the role, will change. This will be discussed at the interview stage with you.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely serious. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at .