The position requires a multi-tasking approach, encouraging spirit and finisher’s aptitude. S/He will work on new ideas and concepts, with the understanding of Environment, water, Climate Change through a foresighted vision in line with organization’s mandate and strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Draft articles, letters, PowerPoint presentations, and analysis of reports on water, environment, and climate change
- Keep updated of the major environmental trends prevailing in India and beyond and provide sound analysis
- Review, design, and execute improvements to organisation structure, understand knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Identify and conduct outreach to think-tanks, government agencies, innovators, academic institutes, etc. to explore potential engagements & opportunities
- Develop monthly work plans and ensure adherence to the work plans
- Any other task to be assigned from time to time
- Ability to strategies, implement various works to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills, Good Analytical and Presentation Skill.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Proficiency in using computers, Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel.
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks within a team environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Building and Sustaining working relationships, Facilitating Positive Change, focus on Adaptability & Flexibility