Water Industry Partnerships Manager (South East England)
Join WaterAid as the Water Industry Partnerships Manager for the South East of England region to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Water Industry Partnerships team develop and support WaterAid's relationships with water companies and the wider water industry in the UK.
This is a full-time, fixed term maternity cover contract, to last 12 months. We are open to flexibility and the role will require regular travel to partner companies within the region and attendance at events out of normal working hours.
In this role, you will manage existing Water Company partners within South East England, ensuring that each partner is appropriately supported, has a full account growth plan in place and is reaching its full potential.
* Develop strong, trusted relationships and influence key decision makers within Water Company partners
* Advise on delivering fundraising projects in the region
* Work to drive opportunities to engage with water company customers
* Collaborate with other teams to support on the development of innovative engagement products
* Plan, monitor and review the team's plans, budgets and resources, reporting significant variations and revising plans to ensure targets are met.
A self-starter, you will have proven success in delivering on sales or fundraising strategy development and execution, meeting income targets - both account management and new product development.You will have experience of partnership management and proven and well-developed influencing, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
To be successful, you'll need:
* Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, presentation and face to face
* Experience of leading, managing and motivating others and driving change.
* Endless drive, enthusiasm and ability to work under own initiative to produce high quality results and meet deadlines.
* Ability to effectively manage a busy and varied workload, including several projects at a time, working across teams
To see the full job pack, please click 'Apply'.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on Thursday 12 March 2020.
Availability for first round interview is required on Wednesday 18 March 2020 and second round interview on Wednesday 25 March 2020.
Salary £36,590 - £38,500 with excellent benefits.
WaterAid benefits include:
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity for part-time work and home working up to 2 days a week
- Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Volunteer Day
WaterAid is currently located at Durham Street, Vauxhall. However, we will be leaving our current location in the summer of 2020 (likely to be June/July 2020) and moving to 20 Canada Square, Canary Wharf. Therefore the London Office location and contract base, if you are successfully offered the role, will change. This will be discussed at the interview stage with you.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely serious. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us.