Young Leader for the SDGs
Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
Every two years, 17 young change-makers are recognized for their leadership and contribution to a more sustainable world.
Candidates are scored on aspects such as:
- Leadership – Ability to influence and motivate others
- Innovation – Uniqueness and ingenuity
- Scalability – Potential to benefit others beyond their current scope of influence
- Impact – Measurable outcomes direclty linked to their work
- Presentation – Ability to inspire and motivate others through story telling
They are then selected based on:
- Achievement – Demonstrated achievements in promoting and advancing the key areas of the SDGs
- Influence – Personal influence within their respective fields and reputation for inclusive and innovative leadership
- Integrity – Demonstrated integrity, commitent to the SDGs and core values of the United Nations