Intern (Investor Water Risk Program)
The Investor Water Risk Program is seeking an intern this summer to help us advance our work on analyzing and addressing water risks related to the investment community. While providing some administrative support, this intern will primarily work across various topic areas using skills ranging in research, marketing, quantitative analysis, and writing (short memos, case studies, data narratives, etc.).
Program areas of work include:
- Interviewing and engaging with water metrics and data analytics providers to improve select sections of the Investor Water Toolkit
- Lead daily tracking of news flow and earnings impacts related to water (storm events, water management, etc.) and produce a synthesis of findings from for distribution to Investor Water Hub members
- Assist in the tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) on maturity of water expertise and integration among investors
- Work with 5 Investor Water Hub members to populate a Water Solutions Tracker
- Conduct research on new areas of overlap with water risk and opportunities in other industries including textiles and apparel, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interest in water issues, sustainability, finance, and responsible investing
- Comfortable with the Google Suite and knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of investment analysis methods or desire to learn how to use the Bloomberg Terminal a plus
For more information, see Ceres’ Water Program: https://www.ceres.org/issues/water
How to Apply
- Review each program internship opportunity carefully at https://www.ceres.org/about-us/career-opportunities/ and apply for the one you feel is a best fit.
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please press the ‘Apply for this position’ button below and submit a resume, cover letter, and two (2) brief writing samples, as well as complete the additional information as instructed.
Ceres is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
Address all correspondence to: Elyssa Feliciano