Navigation Planning International Consultant
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in waterborne transport management
- High level knowledge and experience in transport planning and operating (15 years)
- Good knowledge of Inland waterway transport on the Mekong River.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the general public.
- Experience with MRC and Mekong work and networks in the region is a very important advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent writing, presentation, and reporting skills
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Refernce on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV by register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3KNVK87
The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 24 January 2020