Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet.
The Program Coordinator will provide administrative and ad hoc support to the 40+ technical staff members of the Moore Center for Science. Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Finance and Operations, responsibilities include coordination of internal and external meetings, workshops and other special events. Duties will include travel logistics and internal grant processing for meeting participants. The coordinator will perform other administrative duties to assist our technical staff including procurement, IT issues, and invoice processing. The coordinator will assist senior staff with travel logistics and other duties.
In addition, s/he will be responsible for monitoring subscriptions to the divisions scientific journals and tracking usage. The coordinator will assist with adhoc research requests and assist with presentations and other communications.
- Workshop/Meeting Support - Coordinate internal and external workshops, meetings and other special events.
- Library Journal Support – set up and maintain journal subscription accounts; provide reports on organizational account usage
- General Administrative support – Provide expense report and travel logistical support to divisional Vice Presidents. Process invoices and provide other administrative support as needed.
- Research/Presentation support– Assist science staff with research requests and provide support for presentation development
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Regular work environment
- Four year college degree
- Two years related work experience
- Highly organized and ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
- Team player but with the ability to work independently
- Solid computer skills, and experience with standard software packages, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Foreign language skills
- Interest in nature and conservation
Please submit cover letter and resume
View all Conservation International Career Opportunities HERE
Conservation International Values
We expect that all employees will embrace the values of our organization.
Passion: We are inspired by nature and cherish the diversity of life in all of its forms.
Respect: We respect and trust each other, and we embrace our diversity of cultures, talents, and experiences.
Integrity: We act with integrity and are accountable for our actions.
Optimism: We are optimistic about the future of life on Earth and are confident that, with our partners, we will achieve unprecedented conservation results.
Courage: We tirelessly pursue our vision, taking bold action and persevering through challenges.
Teamwork: We work together, recognizing that openness, collaboration and cooperation are fundamental to achieving a healthy and prosperous world for all.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled