Australia nationals: Executive Level 2 Various Positions
At the Murray-Darling Basin Authority (MDBA) we are committed to developing and maintaining strong regional links with communities.
That’s why we are growing our regional footprint and are recruiting for energetic and passionate people to join us right now in our offices in Goondiwindi, Griffith, Mildura and Murray Bridge.
We are looking for candidates to fill supporting roles at the EL2 Classification to support long-term water reform.
Re-location packages are available, and we are committed to a flexible and inclusive workplace that will suit you and your individual needs.
Sound interesting? We need people with a range of skills and experience which may include:
• environmental/biological science
• natural resource management
• water resources modelling and engineering
• communications and engagement
• research and knowledge
• project management
• corporate and business services.
Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience may be considered as part of the assessment against relevant technical field or work area.
As an EL2 employee at the MDBA you will:
• lead and manage staff for a designated capability group (eg Modelling) including developing, coaching and mentoring and building commitment to shared goals
• provide high quality technical expertise in related work area and compliance with legislative frameworks, government decision-making and agency guidelines and regulations.
• provide strategic advice, problem solving and issues management for internal and external stakeholders in relation to complex and potentially controversial matters
• influence and manage relationships with senior executives and a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders that may have significant impact on the day-to-day operation of the work area
• deliver programs and initiatives, particularly in the areas for which the position is responsible
• program and project management of large, multi-disciplinary teams and delivery of approved and assigned projects across the MDBA workloads (eg Run the River), cognisant of approved scope, timeline and cost (resource levels)
• identify issues and generate innovative and practical solutions
• promotion of the MDBA at relevant events
We will be looking for the following capabilities in applicants that are successful:
• commitment to advancing digital skills literacy
• enjoy problem solving and be results driven
• a high level of honesty and integrity
• an ability to lead and manage a virtual team
• foster the MDBA CREATE Values
Positions will be filled as vacancies arise, based on the relevant work area needs. Suitable applicants may be selected for a merit list and/or undergo additional selection activities to determine suitability for specific vacancies as they arise.
for specific vacancies as they arise.
For further information email or Ph. 1800 263 491