Australia nationals: Executive Level 1 Various Positions
At the Murray-Darling Basin Authority (MDBA) we are committed to developing and maintaining strong regional links with communities.
That’s why we are growing our regional footprint and are recruiting for energetic and passionate people to join us right now in our offices in Goondiwindi, Griffith, Mildura and Murray Bridge.
We are looking for candidates to fill supporting roles at the Executive Level 1 Classification to support long-term water reform.
Re-location packages are available, and we are committed to a flexible and inclusive workplace that will suit you and your individual needs.
Sound interesting? We need people with a range of skills and experience which may include:
• environmental/biological science
• natural resource management
• water resources modelling and engineering
• communications and engagement
• research and knowledge
• project management
• corporate and business services.
Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience may be considered as part of the assessment against relevant technical field or work area.
As an EL1 employee at the MDBA you will:
• manage and lead team outcomes, monitor progress and follow through to deliver quality outcomes
• participate in the management and planning for a designated capability group (eg Hydrological Modelling and Spatial Analysis), including developing, coaching and mentoring and building commitment to shared goals
• provide in-depth knowledge in related work area and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, government decision-making processes and agency guidelines and regulations
• promote and manage complex relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
• develop and maintain an extensive understanding of MDBA’s responsibilities, strategic responsibilities and operational outcomes to ensure team strategies and priorities align.
• high level written and oral communication skills – an ability to synthesise and tailor diverse messages and information in plain English
• manage multiple projects with the ability to deliver on projects within timeframes
• promotion of the MDBA at relevant events.
We will be looking for the following capabilities in applicants that are successful:
• commitment to advancing digital skills literacy
• enjoy problem solving and be results driven
• a high level of honesty and integrity
• an ability to lead and manage a virtual team
• foster the MDBA CREATE Values.
Positions will be filled as vacancies arise, based on the relevant work area needs. Suitable applicants may be selected for a merit list and/or undergo additional selection activities to determine suitability for specific vacancies as they arise.
For further information email or Ph. 1800 263 491
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form