Australia nationals: Various Positions
At the Murray-Darling Basin Authority (MDBA) we are committed to developing and maintaining strong regional links with communities.
That’s why we are growing our regional footprint and are recruiting for energetic and passionate people to join us right now in our offices in Goondiwindi, Griffith, Mildura and Murray Bridge.
We are looking for candidates to fill supporting roles at the APS5 classification to support long-term water reform.
Re-location packages are available, and we are committed to a flexible and inclusive workplace that will suit you and your individual needs.
Sound interesting? We need people with a range of skills and experience which may include:
• environmental/biological science
• natural resource management
• water resources modelling and engineering
• communications and engagement
• research and knowledge
• project management
• corporate and business services.
Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience may be considered as part of the assessment against relevant technical field or work area.
As an APS5 employee in the MDBA you may:
• contribute to objectives for short-term tasks of the work area and contribute to strategic planning for longer-term initiatives of the section
• work independently or under limited guidance in relation to their area of expertise
• liaise with internal and external stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues
• represent the work area or MDBA including at meetings, conferences and seminars
• have hands on involvement and expertise to MDBA project delivery
• technical expertise in a capability steam/s (as detailed in the table below).
We will be looking for the following capabilities in applicants that are successful:
• commitment to advancing digital literacy
• an ability to think strategically
• enjoy problem solving and be results driven
• a high level of honesty and integrity
• an ability to work in a virtual team environment
• foster the MDBA CREATE Values
Positions will be filled as vacancies arise, based on the relevant work area needs. Suitable applicants may be selected for a merit list and/or undergo additional selection activities to determine suitability for specific vacancies as they arise.
For further information email or Ph. 1800 263 491
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form