Australia nationals: Statutory Planning Team Leader
Permanent Full Time
(flexible arrangements will be considered)
- Flexible and supportive workplace
- Salary range $110,525 to $149,533 (including superannuation)
- Work for an organisation that makes a difference.
We are looking for a talented and professional Statutory Planning Team leader, to join our team and lead the delivery of our statutory services to a very high standard and with the agreed time frames.
These services include:
- providing flood and floodplain development advice direct to the community
- responding to planning permit referrals and notices from local government
- assisting with the coordination of rural drainage
- issuing approvals for works on waterways.
To be successful in this position you will need demonstrated skills and experience in local government, the water industry or natural resource management, particularly related to flooding, floodplain management, drainage and waterway management. You will also need experience in managing a high performing team to reach individual and shared goals.
This position is full time, but flexible working arrangements may be considered in accordance with our flexible working arrangements policy.
A copy of the position description is available here.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria, demonstrating their ability to undertake the role.
For further information about the role please contact Adam Dunn, Statutory Planning Manager on 0407 056 145.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria should be marked “Application: Statutory Planning Team Leader” and be sent c/- Organisational Development Team Leader via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 9am on Monday December 16, 2019.
Please note: Interview times will be finalised prior to Christmas, to be held in January.