Australia nationals: Project Officer (Major Water Assets)
Why work for DEW?
- We’re leading the way with workplace flexibility and challenging current thinking about 'work' and 'work places'!
- Our people are proud to work here.
- We value innovation and support purpose driven partnerships
- We offer work that flexes to your lifestyle and helps you find the right balance
The Project Officer, Major Water Assets, is responsible for providing engineering expertise for complex construction and environmental projects to achieve the required program outcome, principally in the program areas of infrastructure design and construction for environmental outcomes. The Project Officer contributes to the delivery of specialist engineering advice, project development, procurement, implementation and stakeholder negotiation for the Major Water Asset program.
- Role is based in Berri
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties
- Some weekend and out of hours work may be required
- Inter and intra state travel as required
- Current class “C” driver’s licence and willingness and ability to safely operate a 4wd is essential
Until 30 June 2020 (with possibility of extension)
PO3 - $95,429 - $100,887 per annum
Senior Project Manager, Major Water Assets
0417 780 459 or
All applications must be submitted online.
Applicants are to submit a current CV and letter of application (no more than 2 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience (including qualifications) section of the Role Description.
Note: no response to the Core Competency Elements is required.
Applications close: 13/12/2019 6:00 PM