Intern: Project Development
We are looking for an Intern to work with the Project Development Team to help develop proposals on a wide variety of climate issues: climate science, climate policy, climate finance, climate negotiations, mitigation and adaptation. We are looking for a talented, organised and multilingual team player with a keen interest in working in the climate change field. You will gain experience in project development, funding applications and climate issues.
- You will support the Head of Project Development, the Manager and the international climate experts in the development of project proposals and also and the preparation of project applications with internet research & drafting texts.
- You will contribute in developing project development tools (Matrix, Calendars, templates etc) using excel and on the mapping of funders.
- You will also do fundraising research and monitoring of calls and tenders online and participate in meetings with our European and international partners and funders.
Experience you will gain
- Insights into climate change research, international climate negotiations and support work for SIDS and LDCs.
- Understanding of how funding and proposal processes work.
- A positive and inspiring working atmosphere in an international team in Berlin. Our office is located near Moritzplatz in the heart of the lively Kreuzberg, surrounded by a dynamic startup scene.
- You are a student of International Studies, Fundraising, Business Administration, Geography, Political Science or related.
- You have an interest and background knowledge in the area of climate change, sustainable development and international relations are an advantage.
- You bring advanced Excel skills.
- You are a Team player with very good communication skills and have excellent organising skills in connection with the ability to work independently.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English and German (French or an additional language is a plus).
- You are creative and flexible and willing to travel.
- Application deadline: 11 December 2019
- Starting date: January 2020
- Location: Berlin
- Terms: 3 – 6 months internship contract
- Other requirements: Student, EU citizen or existing work permit
For further information send your questions via email to .
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter in PDF format by 11 December 2019 exclusively using the application form. Applications by email or by post can unfortunately not be processed.