U.S. nationals: Supervisory Civil Engineer (Hydrologic)/Hydrologist
LOCATION: Great Plains Region, Montana Area Office, Facility Operation and Maintenance Division, Reservoir Operations, Billings, MT.
For living conditions go to: https://www.usbr.gov/gp/employment/living_conditions.pdf
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
Learn more about this agency
- Supervises Branch staff, prepares performance plans, evaluates work performance; provides guidance to subordinate employees; and schedules work to be accomplished.
- Directs the operation of Reclamation dams and reservoirs, under the purview of the Montana Area office, to manage storage and releases to provide multipurpose benefits.
- Prepares Annual Operating Plan Reports and monthly operations for plans for dams and reservoirs.
- Conducts long-term studies for water and hydro-power system operations.
- Accounts for daily storage and water usage in Montana Area Office facilities.