Internship: Programmes, Partnerships & Communications
GWP is looking for 4 new interns to join the global GWP secretariat in Stockholm, Sweden. The start date is flexible around February-March 2020, for minimum 3 months but extendable up to 6 months. Deadline for applications is 15 December 2019.
The internships will be tailored to the interns’ backgrounds and interests and will support one or two of GWP’s workstreams: GWP programme support including the SDG Programme and the Transboundary programme, GWP’s Youth Engagement, the Partnerships and Resource Mobilization (PRM) team and the Communications team.
In addition to the information and requirements set out in the general GWP Internship Description, applicants for shall meet the following requirements:
- Interest in water resources management, any of GWP’s overall focus areas (particularly SDGs and/or youth), and/or other environmental sustainability issues.
- Knowledge of the 2030 Development Agenda and integrated water resources management is an advantage
- Research and writing experience
- Meet all expenses for travel, insurance and any other expenses through financial support from their educational institution, government, scholarships or through personal resources
Interested students should submit their applications through the online application system latest by 15 December 2019. Applications should include the following:
- Cover Letter with an introduction of the applicant, including work areas of interest
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview in January 2020. Questions can be addressed to email@example.com (applications are not accepted via e-mail).