Water Programs Sensors Intern
• You’ll support the sensor cloud work from the front line, responding to basic technical questions and escalating issues when necessary.
• You’ll review, verify, and clean data sets from partners around the world
• You’ll create customized SQL queries and dashboards via Redash
• You’ll do detailed work with weekly device onboarding, checking health and performing intervention tasks and follow-up verification with the deployed devices
• You’ll assist the Sensor team with other special projects to support our global water project work.
You love Data.
You enjoy cleaning, reconciling,sorting, and updating spreadsheets. You know your way around a SQL query and find joy in things like pivot tables, macros, and dashboards.
You’re flexible and a quick responder.
You like special projects and learning new things. The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic, and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You can react quickly and efficiently when called upon to change direction.
You’re extremely detail-oriented.
You live in the details. You believe good is the enemy of great, not the other way around. You can find the smallest of errors in Excel formulas, in data entry, and everywhere.
You’re not only driven - you can drive your
You are committed to solving the world water crisis and are aware that keeping track of thousands of water projects takes a lot of hard work. You welcome the challenge. You are a self-starter and take initiative on any projects assigned. You are not afraid to admin mistakes and you fix what you can right away.
You’ll start in January and commit until May. We’ll need you for 20 hours a week. Although this is an unpaid position, we’re happy to work with your institution for school credit.