Project Manager (Water Resilience Program)
- Gain exposure to a large, reputable organisation
- Excellent hourly rate and conditions
- Regionally critical role
The Project Manager will primarily be responsible to assist Hunter Water in the development and application of decision support frameworks for long term planning, project managing studies and investigations, across water demand and supply options, and other activities as required to ensure the Water Resilience Program meets its objectives.
This assignment is full-time until July 2020 and will be based in Newcastle.
What you will be doing:
* Assisting in the development and application of decision support frameworks and tools to inform the development of the Water Resilience Program. This may include initiatives such as scenario planning, adaptive pathway planning, multi-criteria analysis and how to trade between Program objectives where required.
* Providing support in the development, and application, of economic analysis frameworks that incorporate consideration of social and environment costs and benefits.
* Preparing technical, environmental, social and financial information required to support screening of options and option analysis in accordance with the decision support framework.
* Project manage studies to investigate water demand and supply options and drought contingency measures, including consultant management, cost control, schedule management and reporting. This may include, but not be limited to, engineering studies, risk-based cost estimation, risk assessment, lead-time analysis, benchmarking studies and liaison with other water agencies and stakeholders.
To be considered you must have:
* Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent suitable professional qualifications with more than 5 years' experience in science, engineering investigation, planning and design.
* An understanding of water resource management issues and experience in efficiency planning.
* Consultant and contract management experience.
* Experience in managing complex, technical investigations.
* Strong project management and communication skills are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in this rewarding project; achieving long-term water resource security for the region.
To apply please click APPLY NOW and upload your resume. For further information please contact Sharni Campbell 49787740.
Reference Number: 348986A_157342505833447
Contact Details: Sharni Campbell