Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager – West Africa Municipal WASH (MuniWASH)
Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA, USA is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to join the USAID-funded West Africa Municipal WASH (MuniWASH) Activity. The advertised position will be based in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. The purpose of MuniWASH is to strengthen the ability of municipal governments and urban water and sanitation service providers to improve, expand, and sustain equitable water and sanitation services to meet the needs of the urban poor and underserved populations.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager (MEL) will be responsible for developing, updating, and tracking performance against the project MEL plan. This includes oversight to baseline data collection, data quality assessments, reporting to USAID, and supporting the senior management team in project performance assessment and learning.
* Supports knowledge sharing and learning under the direction of the Knowledge Sharing and Learning Advisor.
* Oversees collection and analysis of indicator data.
* Supports collaboration, learning, and adapting within the activity to allow for needed adjustments.
* Assists the generation of reports; conducts data quality assessments.
*A Master’s Degree (BAC+5) in a related field preferred, a Bachelor’s Degree equivalent required.
*5-10 years of relevant professional experience.
* Deep familiarity with MEL systems, USAID experience preferred.
*Fluency in written and spoken French is required; proficiency in English is preferred.
*Experience working in West Africa. Ivorian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological forma
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.