Municipal Engineer (P.E.)
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. in Spokane, Washington is looking to expand our office staff and is seeking a Municipal Civil Engineer. Our team has long-term core public clients who are developing interesting and challenging projects in Washington. Our purpose is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities.
While applying technical civil engineering knowledge and skills, this engineering position will:
- Provide engineering design and project management services for municipal engineering including water, sewer, storm water, transportation, and other municipal services within the Spokane area.
- Participate in all phases of project development, design and construction.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions to solve challenges.
- Collaborate with other engineers, planners and public agencies on projects.
- Collaborate with engineers and planners for reports, design and construction phase services for various private and public agency transportation projects.
- Coordination and support of projects on multi-disciplinary projects throughout the company.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering.
- Certification as Professional Engineer (P.E.).
- 4-8 years of experience as a P.E. Municipal work is a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation is preferred.
- Experience with hydraulic modeling a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurance, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
If you want to take your career to the next level, apply online at www.jub.com