Consultant: Evaluation of Climate-Smart Research on Solar-Powered Irrigation
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) on behalf of the CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE) invites professional evaluator(s) to express their interest to conduct an outcome evaluation of climate-smart research on solar-powered irrigation in India conducted under WLE and CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAF)..
Experienced individual evaluators, consulting organizations, or a combination of individuals and/or consulting organizations, whether for-profit, non-profit or academic institutions are eligible to apply for this consultancy.
EoI must be submitted by 23:30 GMT on October 13, 2019 (Sunday).
The consultancy will commence on November 01, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The Principal Investigator should have the following experience:
- Proven knowledge and experience in the evaluation of large, complex research-for-development (R4D) programs.
- Experience in using mixed methods to answer evaluative questions.
- Has a particular strength in theory-based evaluation design and ex-ante impact assessment.
- Has a record of publications related to R4D evaluation.
- Is a recognized evaluator in the field of conducting evaluations.
- Experience of working in India.
All applicants should provide a brief EoI, no more than four single-spaced pages, which includes the following information:
- Name of Principal Investigator(s)
- Postal address, legal registration, and electronic contact information
- Contact person (name, title, phone number, Skype ID, e-mail address)
- Experience with R4D outcome evaluations
- Experience with CGIAR
- The general approach and methods recommended to accomplish the overall purpose and objectives of the WLE outcome evaluation, including the number of days needed to complete the assignment
- Daily rate and anticipated total budget
- Contact information of three professional referees who may be contacted, if you are short-listed for the consultancy
For the detailed Terms of Reference, view: