The objective of the consultancy is to assess, design and develop plan for sustainable water sources; for the selected communities and ensure the designs are according to international engineering standards. All work associated with the project are carried out in full compliance with the designs and specifications; environmental requirements, safety and monitoring are carried out in accordance with applicable law of Indonesia.
Technical assessment of water sources in 16 DRR targeted villages in Lombok and Sumbawa Island. Assessment include:
- Historical information of the water sources
- Debit of the water source and daily supply capacity
- Hydro-geological survey results
- Quality of water
Provide options for rehabilitating at least 40 water sources in a sustainable approach
GIS Mapping of the water sources
Prepare the following for the selected option:
- Recommended drawings and designs,
- Detailed technical specifications and timeline,
- Bill of quantities for the most effective option,
- Maintenance options for the water source, based on community preference and capacity
- Secure approval from relevant government building and construction officials,
- Workplan for at least 40 water sources
Terms and Condition
- Consultant will have to obtain permission to visit sites, community or PMI branches from IFRC in Lombok before commencing the assessment.
- Consultant should develop their final overall workplan within three days from the start of the work and share it with IFRC/PMI Project Manager for endorsement.
- Transportation, accommodation and other travel costs are incorporated in the consultancy fees; thus IFRC/PMI will not be responsible for all travel arrangement and expenses during consultancy work.
- Consultants must be aware of IFRC security regulation and code of conduct and thus ensure compliance during consultancy period.
- The consultant must be stationed in IFRC Lombok Sub-Office.
- All result or information obtained during consultancy period must be kept confidential within IFRC.
- Bahasa Indonesia
How to apply:
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate on the subject heading: WASH CONSULTANT – LOMBOK