Project Consultant (Water Industry Research)
Summary: The Project Consultant position supports Bluefield’s consulting practice by collecting, analyzing, and presenting data trends and market shifts across the water industry for a specific project scope. This opportunity, which is project-based, is ideal for those seeking to build their knowledge and experience in analyzing global water and business strategies.
Project Consultants navigate European and global water landscapes:
- Get up to speed on client-focused scope to support Bluefield team with data collection, analysis, and presentations.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities within project framework
- Interact with industry players to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Initiate and produce PowerPoint presentations and market forecasts
- Think outside the box to deliver thought provoking insights
- Undergraduate degree (related subjects i.e. sciences); a Graduate Degree is preferred
- 2-5 years relevant experience, within the water, infrastructure, or market research sectors is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases helpful
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Requires demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Fluent English and at least one other language is preferred
The position is located in our Barcelona office.
Only qualified candidates in Spain, or Europe, will receive consideration and follow-up.