Technical Gender Mainstreaming Training
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in gender studies, social sciences or related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in gender mainstreaming in the field of sustainable development;
- At least 2 years of experience in providing trainings or coaching on gender mainstreaming;
- Proven work experience in the context of international policy, planning and development;
- The candidate should be able to carry out independent desk research;
- Experience working in the field of Integrated Water Resource Management will be of advantage
- Proficient in oral and written English;
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference and MRC Application Form on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, please fill the personal form and attached a single PDF file which include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV at the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/635ZB38. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 20 September 2019