Director of Robotics
As Director of Robotics, you will own a critical piece of the Watchtower organization. You will work closely with our R&D, production, data, and business development teams to enable decisions and contribute to business success. Your primary goal will be to increase our organization's productivity and efficiency in robot design and manufacturing and ensure that we can provide maximum value to our customers.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of robotics engineers
- Work with cross-functional team members in R&D, production, data, and business development to achieve company goals
- Develop analytical frameworks, plans, and metrics for the robotics engineers
- Contribute to the development of robot design and production infrastructure
- Improve quality control to ensure customer project delivery
- High growth startup and scaling experience
- Passion for Watchtower mission
- Robotics engineering background
- Familiarity with soft robotics and manufacturing techniques
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational capabilities
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates reviewed on a rolling basis. Please apply by September 15, 2019.