Associate to Director (Climate Change Specialist)
At WSP, our purpose is simple. We exist to future proof our cities and our environment. To fulfil this purpose, our people plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We provide a stimulating, open working environment where everyone feels valued and supported regardless of their position, background or gender. This is the reason why people love working here as demonstrated by our ‘Best Place to Work’ recognition two years in a row. To find out more about us visit https://www.wsp.com/en-AU
Why our Sustainability team?
- Untapped source of knowledge across the National and Global WSP network.
- Our team incorporates best practice green design into all its’ projects.
- We influence strategic decisions for the design of buildings and precincts, infrastructure delivery, and organisational outcomes.
- Work with and support a team of passionate individuals, sharing information to innovate, drive and constantly support the advancement of the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert climate change risk and resilience of consulting to clients.
- Work with other WSP teams to deliver specific climate change related elements.
- Contribute to the development of the business unit against strategic goals.
- Contribute to growth of people within the business unit.
- Drive the growth of climate change related services.
- Represent and promote the business with the local and regional markets.
What we’ll love about you:
- Degree qualified
- Have a strong understanding of climate change; risk and resilience.
- Local experience with climate change related advisory work.
- The ability to demonstrate expert knowledge of the local corporate market.
- Confidence in business development and client consultation.
- Be passionate about nurturing your sustainability team.
What you’ll love about us:
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible working hours and working from home.
- Modern and contemporary offices.
- Parental Leave & Purchased additional annual leave.
- Corporate employee discounts and offers.
- Wellness at Work & Social Club.
- Employee Reward & Recognition program.
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. For more information please call Emma Quinn on +61 2 9927 6582.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.