INSTITUTION: The Rzeszow University of Technology – the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture
POSITION: assistant in Department of Infrastructure and Water Management
FIELD: engineering and technical sciences
DISCIPLINE: environmental engineering, mining and energy
STARTED: 3rd July 2019
EXPIRES: 3rd September 2019 till 2 p.m.
EXPECTED DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: 1st October 2019
TYPE OF CONTRACT: temporary (to be defined)
JOB STATUS: full time
KEYWORDS: environmental engineering, environmental protection
DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, and comments):
The candidate is expected to be familiar with the subject of environmental engineering and environmental protection, in particular issues related to recovery of waste heat from sanitary installations. The candidate should demonstrate good predispositions to work in a team and demonstrate creativity in solving scientific problems, be involved in the field of work, and also have high social competences and be a communicative person.
Candidates for the above position should meet the following requirements:
- graduated from MSc in the discipline of environmental engineering orenvironmental protection;
- average grade from MSc study - minimum 4,5 and grade from the diploma - 5,0;
- to fulfill requirements as described in the regulation dated 20th of July 2018 Higher Education and Science (The Journal of Laws from 2018, position 1668 with later changes) and Rzeszow University of Technology Statute (i.e. Regulation dated 12th of July 2017 with later changes);
- demonstrate scientific achievements in the form of publications;
- have an interest in scientific and research work in the field of research conducted in the Department;
- demonstrate good skills of the programs: Ansys Fluent, Ansys SpaceClaim, AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Microsoft Office;
- language knowledge Polish, level mother tongue;
- language knowledge English, level good.
- an application addressed to the Rector of the Rzeszow University of Technology,
- CV, personal questionnaire,
- a copy of documents confirming the title,
- a written statement from the candidate that Rzeszow University of Technology will be his/her first (main) place of work in the case when he/she wins the competition for the position,
- statement of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6, Section 1 (a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU, L 119, 2016, p. 1).
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU, L 119, 2016, p. 1) hereinafter referred to as the regulation, we inform as follows:
- The administrator of your personal data is Ignacy Łukasiewicz University of Technology in Rzeszów seated at Al. Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów, tel. +48 17 865 1100, email address: .
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): tel. +48 17 865 1775, email address: .
- Your personal data shall be processed solely for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process for an employee post at the Rzeszow University of Technology. All data that is mandatory (and stipulated by the Labour Code on 26 June 1974 – Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917) shall be processed in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, letter b of the regulation and other data provided by you shall be processed in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, letter a of the regulation.
- The provision of personal data is mandatory for all that is required by labour law regulations whereas data provisions beyond this scope are optional and do not affect the recruitment process.
- Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for by law, nor will it be provided to a recipient in a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data shall be stored during the recruitment period, after which, if the employment contract is not concluded, the paper documents shall be sent back to the address provided in the documents, and the electronic data shall be permanently deleted to prevent your data recovery.
- You have the right to request the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the regulation.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including profiling.
The documents should be submitted by 3rd September 2019 till 2 p.m at The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture, The Rzeszow University of Technology, ul. Poznańska 2 (room P-134), 35-959 Rzeszow.
The Rzeszow University of Technology reserves the right to close the contest without appointing a candidate.
Candidates will be notified in writing by e-mail of the outcome of the contest.
Positive recommendation of the jury is the basis for initiating the procedure leading to employment in the Rzeszow University of Technology in accordance with the procedure set out in the Statute of the RUT. The final decision on employment is made by Rector.
 Art.6, Section 1, letter b of the regulation: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
 Art.6, Section 1, letter a of the regulation: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.