Please note, you need to submit your application before 11:59 p.m. on the date prior to the close date listed.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please note the following important tips for applying.
- All portions of the application must be completed in detail. Work history, applicable education, and answers to the supplemental questions are all required. Applications missing any one of these sections will be rejected as incomplete. Referral to a resume is not acceptable.
- Set aside some time to complete your application. The system is unable to save applications that are in progress, and once you have submitted the application you cannot reapply.
- We strongly recommend that you review all the information on your application for accuracy. Once an application is submitted, you will be unable to edit it.
- Submitted applications are not viewable. If you would like to keep a record of what you will be submitting, we suggest you type your responses to the questions in a Word document, then copy and paste the answers into the application then save the Word document. Typing questions in Word will also minimize typing/grammatical errors since this is not an option in the system.
NOTE: If you are a current employee, you MUST apply via the Career worklet in Workday and not through this site. If you submit an application on this site, it cannot be processed.
Intern-Stewardship & Sustainability
Open Date: 07/25/19
Close Date: 08/16/19
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Molasky Corporate Center, 100 City Parkway,Las Vegas
For any questions regarding this announcement, please contact Lyndsi Vega at .
INTRODUCTION: Human Resources will screen applications and materials requested in supplemental questionnaire. Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements will be forwarded to the hiring department for further review and to determine who will be interviewed. The successful candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
GENERAL PURPOSE: This position will be handling data management, report writing, field work (bird, reptile, fish, vegetation, bat, small mammal, large mammals, GIS, Microsoft excel, filing and organizing files, photography, Microsoft word and research. This position will also assist the environmental team with maintenance of plants in our greenhouse. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the environmental field, have organization skills, be an independent worker, able to work outdoors in summer and winter months and willing to learn.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Current enrollment as a senior or higher within an undergraduate degree program related to Environmental Science, Biology, Water Resource Management.
- Current enrollment with a local college or local university
- Current enrollment with a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester
- Available to work up to twenty-five hours per week Sunday through Saturday
- A Valid Driver’s license
- US citizenship or legal right to work in the US, including authorization to work off campus
All interested applicants should send their resume, unofficial transcript, and cover letter to Lyndsi Vega at to be considered for the position.